Episode 6: Resilience & Bouncing Back RSS feed
Download a transcript
1. What are some ways I could become more engaged in my classes?
2. Which organization or time management strategy mentioned in this episode would make the most difference in my life if I applied it right now?
3. Am I in the right major? And how do I know?
4. What role do these people play in my life and how could I make the most of the support they might have to offer?
• significant others
• fellow students
• RAs or counselors
5. One student in this episode talks about how changing his view of the purpose of a college education made a huge difference in his academic performance. What is my view and how could I change it?
There are no downloads for this episode.